How to download programs for offline use on your iPad or Android device
If you have purchased a course with the offline viewing feature enabled, you’ll have an option to download it to your iPad or Android device. When you do, you can view it at any time with or without an Internet connection.
How to download the Player automatically
- Use your iPad or Android device to access the course with the free or paid program that you wish to download.
- Agree to installing the Articulate Mobile Player when asked.
Downloading content for offline viewing
- Launch the Articulate Mobile Player app.
- Tap the content item you want to download to reveal its information card.
- Move the Available Offline switch to Yes
- When the course has finished downloading, just tap the play icon to launch it.
Your course will stay in your Articulate Mobile Player library until you remove it.
Note: You’ll initially need a Wi-Fi Internet connection to download content, but you can view it without an Internet connection thereafter.